- Education overview
- Education news
- A Date for your Diary
- Distance Learning Course
- Diploma in Clock & Watch Servicing (Level 3)
- Diploma in the Servicing and Repair of Clocks/Watches (Level 4)
- Diploma in the Repair, Restoration and Conservation of Clocks/Watches (Level 5)
- Previous Certificate Qualifications
- A Helping Hand for Students
- Library database
- Contact Us
Summer Show 2013
Friday 14, Saturday 15 & Sunday 16 June 2013
THOMAS TOMPION 1638–1713
'Father of English Clockmaking'
- Meet the Guardians of Big Ben
- Visit Trade Stands
- GENTS exhibition by Colin Reynolds
- Engine Turning Display by John Moorhouse
- Marquetry/Carpentry Demonstration
- Workshop Demonstrations
- Timed Talks on Horology and the History of Upton Hall
- Horological Raffle
- See the unveiling of the Temperance Society Turret Clock
- See the unveiling of the cleaned and restored painting by Sir Godfrey Kneller, as we remember the tercentenary of the death of Tompion
- BHI Annual General Meeting 12 noon – all members welcome
- Grand Horological Auction – grab yourself a bargain (see below)
For more details about the Show contact: Briony Dickinson on 01636 817602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Horological Auction 500+ LOTS - Sunday 16 June at 1.30pm.
Auction Catalogues available June 1. Price £2 by email, £2.50 by post.
Contact Jayne Hall on 01636 817605 or email email@example.com for a copy.