- Education overview
- Education news
- Distance Learning Course
- Diploma in Clock & Watch Servicing (Level 3)
- Diploma in the Servicing and Repair of Clocks/Watches (Level 4)
- Diploma in the Repair, Restoration and Conservation of Clocks/Watches (Level 5)
- Previous Certificate Qualifications
- A Helping Hand for Students
- Library database
- Contact Us
We may be able to help with your horological research.
Obituaries and Articles from Horological Journal
Copies of obituaries and articles which have appeared in the Horological Journal are available at a cost of £5.00 each – please quote volume and page number whenever possible. You can find an index here.
You can also see an index of articles about Harrison
Some back issues of Horological Journal can be purchased at a cost of £5.00 per issue plus postage.
Records for clock numbers 296 to 469 and 746 to 1067 are held in the BHI Library. Photocopies are available at £25.00 each.
General Library Research
Research on behalf of non-members of the British Horological Institute costs £25.00.
Payment for any of these services can be made via the secure payment window on our website.
Enquiries in the first instance should be made via email to briony at our usual @bhi.co.uk address (we've separated it here to prevent spam)