- Education overview
- Education news
- Distance Learning Course
- Diploma in Clock & Watch Servicing (Level 3)
- Diploma in the Servicing and Repair of Clocks/Watches (Level 4)
- Diploma in the Repair, Restoration and Conservation of Clocks/Watches (Level 5)
- Previous Certificate Qualifications
- A Helping Hand for Students
- Library database
- Contact Us
La Montre Carree de Marie Touchet
|Catalogue no: 1459|
|Dewey No: 681.1141 TOU||Subject(s): Courtenay Ilbert Archive|
|Author(s): Modeste Anquetin|
|Total pages: 4||Illustrations: 3||Language(s): French||Publication date: 1890|
|Dimensions: 240mm x 160mm||Condition: Very fragile, pages yellowed, torn, dog-eared and loose|
|Related titles:||Related library records:
Pamphlet concerning the square watch of Marie Touchet (1549-1638).
Note by Ilbert within as follows:
"See Baillies' Watches. This watch illustrated Fig. 1, Plate XXVI. Loan in Louvre. Pamphlet consists mostly of biography of Marie Touchet but I fail to see what watch has to do with her. Anyway it is much after her time."
Pamphlet stamped with "Fabrique D'Horlogerie Georges ANQUETIN, Paris"
|Room location: Library Extension||Cabinet: F||Shelf: 5|
|Search terms: Antique Watches|
|Make a research enquiry about this item|