- Education overview
- Education news
- Distance Learning Course
- Diploma in Clock & Watch Servicing (Level 3)
- Diploma in the Servicing and Repair of Clocks/Watches (Level 4)
- Diploma in the Repair, Restoration and Conservation of Clocks/Watches (Level 5)
- Previous Certificate Qualifications
- A Helping Hand for Students
- Library database
- Contact Us
Dent on The Dipleidoscope; or, Double-Reflecting Meridian and Altitude Instrument
|Catalogue no: 1466|
|Dewey No:||Subject(s): Courtenay Ilbert Archive|
|Total pages: 24||Illustrations: 8||Language(s): English||Publication date: 1853|
|Editor:||Publisher: The Author|
|Dimensions: 215mm x 140mm||Condition: Generally good, cover a bit fragile|
|Related titles:||Related library records:
Later edition and virtually identical to Cat. No. 1465.
A few additional paragraphs added to the 1843 version plus an extended table of "Mean Time of the Sun's Semidiameter Passing the Meridian".
Includes Equation of Time Table for 1854.
|Room location: Library Extension||Cabinet: F||Shelf: 5|
|Search terms: Sundials|
|Make a research enquiry about this item|