- Education overview
- Education news
- Distance Learning Course
- Diploma in Clock & Watch Servicing (Level 3)
- Diploma in the Servicing and Repair of Clocks/Watches (Level 4)
- Diploma in the Repair, Restoration and Conservation of Clocks/Watches (Level 5)
- Previous Certificate Qualifications
- A Helping Hand for Students
- Library database
- Contact Us
On a Correction requisite to be applied to the Length of a Pendulum consisting of a Ball suspended by a fine Wire
|Catalogue no: 1513|
|Dewey No: 681.1124||Subject(s): Courtenay Ilbert Archive|
|Author(s): George Biddell Airy|
|Total pages: 6||Illustrations: 0||Language(s): English||Publication date: 1829|
|Editor:||Publisher: Privately published|
|Dimensions: 290mm x 230mm||Condition: Reasonable|
|Related titles:||Related library records:
Pages extracted from an unknown journal and bound separately between paper covers.
Based on a paper read November 16, 1829.
Account of experiments on the length of a seconds pendulum.
|Room location: Library Extension||Cabinet: F||Shelf: 5|
|Search terms: Pendulums|
|Make a research enquiry about this item|