- Education overview
- Education news
- A Date for your Diary
- Distance Learning Course
- Diploma in Clock & Watch Servicing (Level 3)
- Diploma in the Servicing and Repair of Clocks/Watches (Level 4)
- Diploma in the Repair, Restoration and Conservation of Clocks/Watches (Level 5)
- Previous Certificate Qualifications
- A Helping Hand for Students
- Library database
- Contact Us
|Catalogue no: 1495|
|Dewey No:||Subject(s): Courtenay Ilbert Archive|
|Total pages: 46||Illustrations: 1||Language(s): English||Publication date: c.1793|
|Editor:||Publisher: Lectures on Natural Philosophy|
|Dimensions: 210mm x 135mm||Condition: Good|
|Related titles:||Related library records:
A full account of the definition and theory of pendulums, isochronism, cycloidal arcs and compensation. Examples given of how to solve pendulum problems, lengths etc.
Final section concerns the nature of time with many references to the Divine influence God.
Pull out engraving shows different pendulums, experiments and a dead beat escapement.
|Room location: Library Extension||Cabinet: F||Shelf: 5|
|Search terms: Pendulums|
|Make a research enquiry about this item|