- Education overview
- Education news
- A Date for your Diary
- Distance Learning Course
- Diploma in Clock & Watch Servicing (Level 3)
- Diploma in the Servicing and Repair of Clocks/Watches (Level 4)
- Diploma in the Repair, Restoration and Conservation of Clocks/Watches (Level 5)
- Previous Certificate Qualifications
- A Helping Hand for Students
- Library database
- Contact Us
Examination Preparation 2015 - Clock and Watch Pathway
- Exam prep for Clock Pathway
- Checklist Assessment of Servicing Tests - Clock Pathway
- Exam prep for Watch Pathway
- Checklist Assessment of Servicing Tests - Watch Pathway
DLC Week at Upton Hall - 17-21 August 2015 and Basic Hand Skills Course - 15-16 August 2015 -further details follow short course links.
Examinations 2015 - week commencing 18 May 2015
Students preparing for the BHI examinations, summary of information - please SEE LINK BELOW
Intermediate/Final Grade DLC Students: the January 2014 Version contains new material which you may not have received. Please check your DLC against the contents of the latest version:
Clock Pathway - January 2014 Version SEE ATTACHED.
Watch Pathway - January 2014 Version SEE ATTACHED.
DATE FOR YOUR DIARY: Awards' Day - Saturday 24 October 2015.
The 2014 Awards, Education and New Members’ Day presentation available to download: