- Education overview
- Education news
- A Date for your Diary
- Distance Learning Course
- Diploma in Clock & Watch Servicing (Level 3)
- Diploma in the Servicing and Repair of Clocks/Watches (Level 4)
- Diploma in the Repair, Restoration and Conservation of Clocks/Watches (Level 5)
- Previous Certificate Qualifications
- A Helping Hand for Students
- Library database
- Contact Us
The British Horological Institute is a professional body created by the members, for the members, to further their interests. We aspire to be the natural home for all involved in horology, whether professionally or recreationally, and we will achieve this by:
- Facilitating education and providing specialist training;
- Setting recognised standards of excellence in workmanship and professional conduct;
- Supporting our members in the furtherance of their horological aspirations.
We will provide a pleasant and safe working environment; and nurture, develop and empower our staff to support their delivery of our services. We will maintain, promote and develop our assets on behalf of our members.